The Land Surveyor position, preferably with an S.I.T or P.L.S. allows for a mix of indoor and outdoor responsibilities including in-field surveys of land as well as mapping, project coordination and correspondence with clients and municipal authorities. The pay range is dependent upon experience and education.
- We offer paid holidays for the majority of major calendar events as well as accrued paid personal time off and sick leave.
- We also offer health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, workers compensation and an IRA retirement plan with company match.
- A valid North Carolina Driver’s License.
- Physically capable of responsibilities in the field.
- Ability to communicate well with coworkers and clients.
- Use of typical survey equipment to perform necessary land surveys.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in the field and in the office.
- Creation of maps in accordance with NC Statutes in MicroStation CAD. Experience with AutoCAD instead of MicroStation is sufficient.
- We are more than happy to provide training in any of the above responsibilities and take pride in continuing the professional growth of all of our employees.
The Cullipher Group, P.A. is located in Morehead City, NC where there are scenic coastlines, several beaches and a great atmosphere for people of all ages and families of any size.