The Design Engineer will be responsible for efficiently producing civil engineering design plans including; paving, drainage, grading, water, wastewater, signage and marking plans for site development and plan-profile drawings for public infrastructure improvements in MicroStation CAD format per project manager direction.
Additional tasks may include the preparation of drainage calculations, cut and fill calculations, CAD work, project coordination and attendance at meetings with clients and/or other consultants, site inspections, utility/record drawing research and permit processing through local and state government agencies as required.
- We offer paid holidays for the majority of major calendar events as well as accrued paid personal time off and sick leave.
- We also offer health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance and an IRA retirement plan with company match.
- A valid North Carolina Driver’s License.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- Ability to communicate well with coworkers and clients.
- An Engineering Intern Certification with intent to gain a Professional Engineering License
- A Professional Engineering License is a plus
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheets
- Engineering Design utilizing MicroStation CAD
- Engineering Calculations
- Applications and Attachments for local and state permitting
The Cullipher Group, P.A. is located in Morehead City, NC where there are scenic coastlines, several beaches and a great atmosphere for people of all ages and families of any size.